Carolina's page

TOP hidden


Table of Contents
click on title:

Vocabulary
Sentences



Vocabulary


Write me an email
with your "Personal vocabulary words"
and I'll publish them here.


example:
(click to see definition if necessary)
"mean", "meaning"




Sentences


Send me your
"Personal sentences, questions, etc"
by email and I'll put them here.




Re: compiti (homework) 2009_06_14

Brava!

Today i'm going for shoppin.
Today, I'm going shopping.(1)

I'm reading a book very goud.
I'm reading a very good book.(2)
I'm reading a book. It is very good.

My tipical breakfast is: milk, toast, jam and coffè.
My typical breakfast is:
milk, toast, jam and coffee.
(3)

My bed is very confort.
My bed is very comfortable. (4)

Bay bay carolina
Bye, bye, Carolina

---------------------------------------------------
1. What did you buy?
2. What is the book called?
3. Sounds good! What do you eat for lunch?
4. Do you sleep well?
---------------------------------------------------




info@californialanguagelab.com