Graziella's sentences


Table of Contents, go to:
SECOND SESSION
FIRST SESSION


hello mike i send you the sentences of the first session .bye
hello Mike, here are the sentences from the first session. (and the second one, too.) bye




bring some coffe in the room
Bring some coffee to the room.

"write/wrote"
i wrote a lot of sentences in english
I wrote a lot of sentences in English.

do you knov how to write in english?
Do you know how to write in English?

"job / work"
i will do a job
I will do a job.

i m working
I'm working.

"last / next"
what did you do last year
What did you do last year?

what will you do next year
What will you do next year?

you will do a job interesting last time
You will do an interesting job next time.
You did an interesting job last time.

"did / will"
i did not that way tomorrow
I will not go that way tomorrow.
I did not go that way yesterday.

anna will say a lot things
Anna will say a lot of things.
Anna says a lot of things.

"present contiuous tense"
lina writing during the session
Lina is writing during the session.
Lina writes during the session.

lina you re doin fine
Lina, you're doing fine.

anna learnig you same thigh
Anna is learning ?????.





"came ... by ..."
I came home by car.
I came home by car.

"... years old"
my dog is eitght years old
My dog is eight years old.

"go > went"
i went to the country side last week
I went to the countryside last week.

"would"
whant woudl you like
What would you like?

I woudl like chocolate ice cream
I would like chocolate ice cream.

"this / that"
this doll is beautiful
This doll is beautiful.

that doll is more beautiful than the bike
That doll is more beautiful than the bike.

"there"
my car is over there
My car is over there.

"many"
i saw many dogs todey
I saw many dogs today.

"hard -vs- hard"
many english words are hard
Many English words are hard.

the boss was very hard on us today
The boss was very hard on us today.